ExpInfo, Inc Lead UX Designer in Hartford, Connecticut
Lead UX Designer
Lead UX Designer
Contract to Hire - W2
Required IT Skills:
• Reports research findings to stakeholders. Translates these findings into design solutions.
• Creates and oversees delivery of artifacts that include personas, journey maps, user workflows, information architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, within project timelines and budgets.
• Sets UX resource allocation during ideation, prioritization, development, and quality assurance phases of projects and programs.
• Ensures research, visual design, information architecture, and interaction design roles are adequately resourced.
• Plans and conducts user research, usability testing efforts, and competitive research and analysis.
• May manage vendor relationships for outsourced UX activities.
• Serves as the key point of accountability for UX efforts at the program level. Advocates for user-centered design approaches.
• Helps to create and evolve design systems and best practices that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and standards.
• Ensures adherence to UX guidelines across programs and projects.
• Helps to recruit and grow a team of outstanding UX professionals by providing vision, coaching, and mentorship.
• Helps to create a dynamic team environment by fostering collaboration, experimentation, agility, and vigorous inquiry, while maintaining high expectations and attention to detail.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, psychology, human factors, social sciences or related field or 5 years of User Experience work experience required.
• Experience advocating for user design at an organizational level.
• Experience with wireframing/ prototyping software.
• Expert in conducting end user research and interviews
• Typical incumbent experience level 8+ years
• Proven ability to instill usability as a core value within a large organization's culture.
• Java Script
• Web Design
• Outstanding communication, organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity or basic understating of web-based technologies.
• Graphic Design
No. of Posts:
Job Expiry Date:
March 28, 2018
Login To View